Center for Community Engagement
Bring your passion for prevention and professional skills to this year's Coalition Academy hosted by PreventionFIRST! Our annual behavioral health prevention conference will focus on "Tackling Threats to Prevention."
Albert Gay, MS
Managing Partner, Chief of Development & Master Trainer, Sheray's & Associates, LLC
Join Albert Gay for his keynote address on the topic of "Tackling Threats to Prevention" at Coalition Academy on October 31. Gay is a national trainer in substance use prevention and recently worked as an Education/Training Specialist and Research Associate with Indiana University's Prevention Insights within the School of Public Health. Early in his career, he served as a youth pastor in Indiana.
Read Albert's full bio here.
1) Attendees will be able to identify systematic and community-based elements that are posing challenges to prevention being implemented.
2) Attendees will be able to develop skills to execute prevention in a community or school-based setting despite the challenges that impact the field of prevention.
3) Attendees will be able to explain the importance of implementing evidence-based prevention programming.
- General Registration $60 (A $2 fee will be charged for using credit cards)
- PF! Member Coalition Registration $40 (A $2 fee will be charged for using credit cards)
- Breakfast & lunch included
- Vendor Opportunities
- Room Block pricing available until September 29th
For More Information:
Amanda Conn Starner, MS, CHES, OCPS
Chief Program Officer
513-751-8000 ext. 13